Sunday, January 6, 2013

Dad comes to Portland!

Rather than having my Dad visit for my surgery, I asked him to come up when I was feeling better so we could spend more time together. I'm so glad I made this request because we had a wonderful time hanging out!



We had a great trip to Silver Falls.


We also managed to stop and see Angie jump horses in Wilsonville. I made a new friend.
I talked Dad into drinking wheat grass shots and also eating tons of other super healthy foods. He was a great sport.


French pastries from Saint Honore Boulangerie.
Freaking delicious!
...... and now we're in line for VooDoo donuts.... yeah, we ate a lot...

I ate 1/3 of mine and gave the rest away to a hungry mouth.
Waterfront photo
And Dinner at Saburos. This is my favorite place to eat sushi in Portland. The dish above (Spicy Tuna Salad) is so good I can't even tell you how good it is. Sadly, this was my last sushi meal with fish or any type of meat. It was a good one though!




We took a gorge tour. It was fun!

Was pleasantly surprised to see this rock formation on the Columbia. I live in such a beautiful part of the world!  Thanks for coming out DAD!!!!

No comments: