Friday, June 1, 2012

I'm getting old!

I had a wonderful birthday this year. A few of my closest friends and I went out for dinner at a wonderful vegetarian joint. My recent gradual transition to a veggie only diet has been made easier by the inspiring vegetarian cuisine in PDX. I had spicy beet balls and spaghetti. They were amazing! It was a great night!


Here's a pic of the newly engaged Andy and Betty! Words can not express how happy I am for these two!!
Erica and Dave looking super cute!

Tammi and her new beau.

I have many photos of this man... this one is hands down my favorite.
Vegan Rubarb goodness for me!
After dinner we hit up the bowling alley. They played 80's music videos on big screens at the end of the lanes. It was so distracting, but fun!


I love this pic.
My entire birthday weekend was a blast. It included gardening, buying the coolest tent ever, and continuing on with my healthy eating. This dish included Brown Rice, Kale, Pea sprouts, veggies and tempeh. Yums!

It was a great bday this year. I had so much to celebrate!

No comments: