Monday, December 28, 2009

Baby love

I had to post pictures of my friend's beautiful baby. Her name is Roxy and she was born a few days before Christmas. She is a miracle really, and holding her three days after her birth was enough to keep me cooing for days. She weighed about 6lbs when I held her for a few hours and honestly I can't really put into words how much I enjoyed my visit with her! So tiny and helpless!

Thank you B and T for sharing that precious time in her life with me! Congratulations on your newest family member!

Here are a few pics to help illustrate her cuteness:







4 comments:

Katie Knobloch said...

your baby is just flat out adorable. I came across your blog randomly and I love it. It seems so cute!

babybuddhalover said...

Thanks Katie! I wish I could take credit, but she belongs to my very good friends. Isn't she perfect?
Happy New Year!

Daphne said...

absolutely nothing like a brand new baby. sooooo sweet.

babybuddhalover said...

I know Daphne! I miss little Roxy already!