Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009

Christmas this year was great! It went by too fast though. I found myself driving to Seattle on Christmas Eve and the next two days flew by. Of course I took several pics of my amazing nephews and my niece. I miss those kids. Christian is 16 already! I can't handle the fact that he was born when I was in the 9th grad and now he is becoming and already sounds like a man!!! Oh how time flies.

Picture #1- Will playing, "the dinosaur is eating my face" with his new battery powered scary large lizard like creature.
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEilhAJyv0PDSPJv1A2uXHKoA8XXlw4JOpO_pcPm0WJApQrS8EgpGFDr_ANTChyphenhyphenipGLUvgjP6JB-RUohGr7u7DdNEQ1EmMUwgPD8oHrcldKR84eeIlRjXAu-aZCoet6Fg2P9CSno-0jvcAs/s1600-h/IMG_3579.JPG">
This is a picture of the scariest santa I have ever seen. Sorry Ang. He just gives me the creeps.

My handsome nephew Christian.

Will and Megan playing with a new toy.

Will and his first pair of skis!

Time to eat!

And more eating!

Happy Holidays!

No comments: