Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday started out with breakfast with my Mom and my Grandma. My Grandma Junette is 90 years old! She looks great!Grandma and Mom outside the restaurant.After breakfast I found my way to my Brother's house for some fun with Mathew and Will.Poor Mathew has been battling a viral illness lately and was pretty tired today. Before his nap, we had some quality snuggle time. I love this little guy!
Will and I had plenty of time to play with swords, chase each other around the house, and ride quads outside.  I was exhausted and I think he depleted about 1/16 of his energy reserves for the day. 
This picture was pretty cool. Dave and Will built a ramp and Will is now 'catching air'! And so it begins.....
We played with these foam swords for a long-time. I had so much fun hanging with the boys!

Now I'm hanging with Mom and trying to force myself to drive back to Portland! It has been a great Easter Sunday!

No comments: