Sunday, April 12, 2009

Rita and Jason


Rita and Jason were officially married in Mexico last month. Last night they had a small reception for friends and family at the Bathhouse Gardens on the waterfront in North Seattle.
A picture of Rita, Jason and Andrew (Jason's and now Rita's son!) in Mexico shortly after they tied the knot.Rita and Jason celebrating with a 'dip' during their first dance.Reception decor...
There were so many cuties running around! Rita and I- She looked GORGEOUS!There were a few guys working on their tightrope skills right outside the bathhouse. They were very amusing to watch and photograph.
Later in the evening the shenanigans officially started with our interpretation of Charlie's Angels.
Laurel taking her turn at the keg.
There were several of us that helped set up and break down the event. At the end of the night, I opted for my brand new hiking boots instead of running around in my heels. I am IN LOVE with my new boots and had to test them out by walking up a support beam. Silly- I know!
Rita's Mother and her brother-in-law posing for an end of the night picture.
And Rita with Taylor and Jordan. 

It was a great night! Rita was a beautiful bride and she married a fantastic fellow! Much love to Rita, Jason and Andrew!

No comments: