Friday, September 25, 2009

Surprise Surprise!!!

Wowsers this week has been a busy one! Had my trip to central Oregon, worked and then drove to Seattle midweek for about 32 hours to surprise my brother Dave by taking him to a Pearl Jam concert!

It was also Will's birthday and I was able to hand deliver him an ATV driving SpiderMan, although I have to report that surprising my brother was really the main event! 
He was completely shocked when he opened his present! I think I actually live for surprising people! My last big surprise was for my friend Jess in New Jersey.
Dave's world is really crazy now, and the timing of this concert could have been better. But my Brother does not miss the opportunity to have fun and take advantage of good situations and made the best of our evening. We had the greatest time! I love my Brother!

No comments: