Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Enchantments (from early October)

I have been really, really busy lately.

It feels like I have been downloading pics from this trip for weeks! It was hands down the best backpacking trip I have ever had. I rented a wide angle lens and took a lot of photos. It was hard to narrow the pics on this blog, so I just included a ton of them.

Honestly, this trip went perfectly. We hitched a ride to the upper trailhead and began what was an epic backpacking trip. It really was like hobbitland up there! Highlights included the mountain goats, the stars, the lewis and clark photo in this post and of course beer at Oktoberfest after completing the 20 mile loop. Betty and I had a blast as always. I'd give more commentary, but it is 1:05am and I have to get up in 5 hours. too much work these days!


























































No comments: