Friday, April 25, 2008

Spring is a time for softball....

Spring is a time for softball. I don't have time for softball right now and I can't even commit to any teams with my trip around the corner. So, instead I daydream about Sundays filled with softball and barbecues. My daydreams are really what are getting me through this very stressful time. My most recent goal is to make recommended changes to my dissertation over the course of the next 2 days. This is a lot of work, but can be done with two "full" days of concentration and deprivation(predicted to be 70 and sunny tomorrow!). My cup is half full though. I see a bright future filled with good times, good people and great work! I'm actually really excited about what my professional future holds! Until then, I have dreams of future softball games and memories of games from the past. This pic is definitely a blast from the past. I LOVED high school fastpitch! Middle infield was my place! Someday soon, I'll get a chance to get back out there, only I won't be a student anymore. The end is near Beth!

No comments: