Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My Mom

My Mom has not slept in her own bed in over 3 weeks. She loves me so much and I know this because she has taken such amazing care of me during...... well, for the last 33 years really. This last month and a half has been the hardest of my life and I couldn't have done it without my Mom! She's going back to Seattle tomorrow and I will miss her company. Thanks Mommy for everything and I love you so much!!!
Tulip trip day.

 Mom celebrating for a friend!
 Here's a picture of us right after hearing the best news I have ever heard in my entire life! I'm so glad Mom shared that moment with me!
My first trip out of the house to New Seasons Market. It was a lovely day!
 Post healing celebration at East Burn.
 The food and service at this joint is really fantastic!
Our waiter was extremely friendly and even brought me a celebratory desert on the house!

I have so much to be thankful for, and that includes My Mommy! I love you Mom!

No comments: