Tuesday, June 23, 2009

so tired.....

Last weekend I had a 3-day (Fri, Sat, & Sun) addiction pharmacology training for my substance abuse certification. The trainers were hilarious and the material was fascinating. I'm exhausted because I have been working several days in a row, and lately my program has been full of crises. I have tomorrow off and am going to drive South to Corvallis to meet Beth and Robin's newest family member, Lauren Riley. I can't wait to meet her and I'm excited to see Beth (and maybe Robin) too!

If I had more energy I would list the most interesting things I learned this past weekend. I'll get to it, just not tonight. Instead of using my brain, I'm going to get back to Last of the Mohicans on HULU.com . Great Movie!!!

1 comment:

babybuddhalover said...

Just finished the movie.

I have seen this movie at least 10 times and had a headache from sobbing each and every time I have watched it? What is the deal? That cliff scene gets me every time.... sob sob.... bed time. I needed a good cry anyways.