Monday, June 29, 2009

prepare yourself for extreme cuteness!

Last Wednesday I made a trip to Corvallis to meet Miss Lauren Riley! I have blogged in the past about Beth and Robin expecting, and let me tell you, they have a beautiful baby girl! I drove down there for the entire day and was so content catching up with Beth ALL DAY LONG and taking my turns (several turns) holding her cuteness. She is so cute, and perfect, and smells like baby, and I loved every minute of my time with her, Beth and Robin. 
Her little baby legs!
Daddy and Lauren- Robin is a natural with this little one.Cuteness!!!!
Beth and Baby Lauren. They are two peas in a pod. They look just like each other and with Beth as her Mommy, this baby will conquer the world!
Big Blue Eyes.
Yeah, I was in heaven holding this little one. I'm hoping to make monthly visits to see her grow and also spend quality with Mom! Thanks for the great day (and the BBQ dinner Robin)!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Such great pictures!! We had a great time last week, can't wait to get together again...