Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

It is a beautiful Sunday morning and I'm sending out Happy Mom's Day love to all the Mom's in my family, as well as to my friends who are Mothers! I decided just to post some fun pics from the past, many of my own adorable Mom. I hope you all have a wonderful day filled with love from family and friends. 
This picture was taken in 1997 at Christmas time at my Grandma Junette's House.
This photo of my Mom and my brother was taken in '98 in Japan after a 10 day visit. My dad came too. They were boarding the plane back to the states the following morning. We may have been drinking Japanese beer and playing pool for several hours before this shot was taken....
This is a photo of my Grandma Louise and my Grandma Junette at my Brother's wedding.
Wow!! Blast from the past! I'm guessing this bowling photo was taken in 1988? Oh how time flies!
This photo was taken last spring at my Graduation party. Love my Mum!
This is a photo of another wonderful Mom in the family! My brother's wife Angie (my sista) with her beautiful new baby boy Mathew! Here is a similar new baby picture from '99 with my Sister Carrie, her itty bitty baby Megan and my Late Great Grandma Della. The ladies in this picture represent four generations. Powerful stuff! We miss you Grandma Della!Here is a picture to celebrate Grandmother's day! Christian and Megan with Grandma Junette!
So My Mom rocks, especially at white water rafting! We took this trip in '00 and my Mom seriously knows how to navigate a raft through class 4 rapids! She was a rockstar!
This picture was taken on our trip cross country. I was moving to the great state of Delaware for grad school and Mom accompanied me on the road trip. That was a wonderful trip! I love hanging with my Mom. She is so easy going, calm under pressure, and friecken hilarious! We laugh a lot when we hang out. I love you Mommy and I also love all the other Mom's in my life! I hope you all have a fantastic day!

No comments: