Friday, May 22, 2009

Nothing but weekend!

Happy Memorial Day Weekend! I hope everyone has big plans to get out of town, stay home and do some relaxing, or just escape from reality in a way that excites you! I wish I could say I was going camping or enjoying the weather, but I have been busy checking to-do's off my list lately and this weekend my big task is to move! Yes! I'm moving away from the shaking, screaming, grunting and vacuuming fest that occurs regularly above me! I'm also going to be moving in with one of my favorite gal pals Heather, who is on my back in the picture below. I'm sure she will be mentioned a lot more on this blog, as we will be spending tons of time together. I love this girl! We had a ton of fun in Peru and I can only imagine how much laughing we will be doing in our new pad.
Have a fantastic weekend everybody!!!

No comments: