Saturday, December 20, 2008

5 feet in 4 days

I finally to got up Hood today for some therapy...... some mountain therapy. It was a fantastic day! 

I spent the morning with my ipod, and met up with friends in the afternoon. The powder was unreal and this season looks better and better everyday!

Recap of my random thoughts throughout the day:
  • I love my car. She just keeps on driving. I know she is tired, so I'm hoping that positive accolades will keep her going.
  • Thank you to the powers that be for the cheaper gas prices. I know that environmentally it isn't as good, but at least I don't have to sell my motorcycle for gas money to get the Mt.
  • I love baked sour cream and cheddar Lays chips.
  • Lift lines on the weekends are not fun.
  • I saw this guy who was riding an off-road dirt bike with a snowboard strapped to the side headed towards the resort. I took a cell phone pic, but was too busy staring to appropriately save the picture. Darn! It was blizzard-like today, so this kid was really risking his life! 
  • I am obsessed with Otis Redding. That dude could really sing!
  • Despite my part-time schedule and gloomy financial situation, deep down I'm excited that I still have some flexibility with my schedule and capability to snowboard at least 1 weekday per week.
I'm tired and satisfied. Excited to go to sleep soon. 

No comments: