Friday, January 7, 2011

I can see the light....


This week was a big one for me! I had my last day at my Alzheimer's day program job yesterday and it still doesn't feel real. It was strange to wrap things up there and think about how my life has changed while working there these past 4 years. I can say I was definitely ready for the change, but will miss seeing my clients and friends regularly. I also started teaching 3 new classes this week, while also keeping my 20 hours at the county. Working too much(60+ hours) is totally overrated!!!

My new schedule will start next week with a full day of snowboarding on Monday! I will also have time to exercise and eat right again.... catch up on my blogging....and finally use some of the art supplies my boyfriend bought me for Christmas.... and take my dog for a W-A-L-K.... and on an on....

**sigh**

Life is good!

ps. nice spelling Fred Meyer!

No comments: