Thursday, May 22, 2008

Mancora, Peru

Just a quick post from Mancora, Peru. We arrived yesterday and will be here until the 26th. It is beautiful. The coastal fishing town is also a popular surf destination with a left break right in front of our hotel. I surfed for a bit today. Just long enough to realize how out of shape I am. No wetsuits required. The water temp is perfect and I will have a lesson tomorrow morning. Can´t wait to share more when I have access to my pictures.

This trip continues to get better and better. We have met wonderful people and seen so much. The only casualty so far has been my Leatherman. Yes. I was stupid and forgot to take it out of my carry on and we were late for our flight. So, it´s new home is Cuzco, Peru.

More soon!

1 comment:

Daphne said...

I have lost so many Leatherman tools that way...