Saturday, May 31, 2008

Round 1- New Jersey

I have so much to share from my trip, so I will have to do this in several posts. I will go in chronological order, starting with Jess's wedding and the rehearsal night-

Walking through the ceremony














The church was stunning












Smiling bridesmaids













The rehearsal dinner was at the Cape May Lobster house. The food was amazing and the company was even better.

Most of my pictures from the wedding are from the reception. The wedding day went off unhitched. It was a bit chilly and overcast during the ceremony, but as we headed to the shore for wedding photos, the sky opened up and the sun came out. It was perfect. The reception itself was the best one I have ever been too. I think about 4 people left and the other 167 stayed for hours dancing the night away. Jess really knows how to throw a party! I'm sure Cape May will be talking about this one for a while! Cheers Mr. and Mrs. Miller!



The Groom and his new Brother-in-law Dave enjoying a drink!Cake anyone?

Party time!!

This was the perfect wedding and I was so happy to be a part of Jess and Rob's special day!

Cheers!

No comments: