Wednesday, June 25, 2008

this makes me smile-

My niece is now emailing pictures and videos. It has been said that she resembles me in my younger years, both in physical appearance and personality. I have pasted a few of the brilliant things she has sent me recently, including a video clip that captures the essence of brother/sister relationships. It is difficult to think about how old they are. Christian was born when I was in 9th grade! Again.. where does the time go?


In any case, check out my niece, Megan. She cracks me up.




Megan's email:


Dear aunty beth ; I I am so siked that you are already out of school. My school ends this friday!You are so lucky.Anyway I am reading the sixth Harry Potter.Have you ever gone on Youtube?If you have you will know it's got some funny stuff.Next time you go on Youtube tipe in "Potter Pals'' you will laugh your head off! How are baby and buta doing?Email me back! TTYL



SINCERELY' MEGAN

Megan's construction paper family:

I'm so proud of all my nieces and nephews! You guys rock!

Love, Auntie Beth

ps. How old am I? It took me 5 minutes to figure out that TTYL means talk to you later!

No comments: