Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I thought this day would never come....

Finally.....

I have been re-united with Erica. I know this sounds a bit melodramatic, but this chick single-handedly helped me get through the toughest year of my life,this last year, with hours and hours of phone conversation about my dissertation, trashy tv and life in general. To me she is clutch.

She has lived away from Oregon for too long, travelling between Ohio and California. Now it is her turn to write her dissertation and I will be there to help her however I can.

Another sweet surprise is the presence of her husband Dave. He too is a grad student and has his comps and dissertation in the not so distant future.
For our first reunification Portland date we had some very tasty sushi in the Hawthorne district where they are looking for their future home. After eating sushi we rushed to my place to enjoy a guilty pleasure..... a scandalous obsession..... gossipgirl..... Yeah, I know it is 8th grade, but I'm addicted.
Portland just became a better place! I'm so happy you are back E!!!! I missed you!!!

No comments: