Thursday, January 29, 2009

a whole lot of boring....

I haven't posted a blog in several days and there is a perfectly good excuse for that. I have been busy doing nothing. Or at least that is how it has felt. I have been really focused on putting healthy and wholesome food in my body, as well as spending some time at the gym. Things are very good on that front!

Unfortunately, it hasn't snowed for weeks on Mt. Hood, so snowboarding has taken a backseat. My research project with Portland State has also started. I spend my days away from Lifeworks interviewing older adults at the Rose Schnitzer Tower in downtown Portland. It seems like every minute has been spent working or working out and sleep is my favorite part of the day. It has been tedious, but rewarding.

I'm really happy to report that I'm headed to Seattle for the weekend. My DAD flew in from Las Vegas and seriously it has been a LONG time since I have seen him.... Too Long! I think it has been between 2 and 3 years!! The weekend is all planned out and I am excited to spend time with the fam! 

Stay tuned for pics of Daddio!
Happy Weekend!!

No comments: