Friday, November 7, 2008

lazy weekends in rainy Portland

My new favorite rainy day Sunday Portland hangout is St. Honore Boulangerie off of Thurman and NW 24th. This French inspired restaurant has amazing baked goods, soups and lunch entrees. The interior also boasts a Frenchy rustic feel with exposed beams and decorative woodwork.
My goal last Sunday was to eat brie cheese. I was successful in finding an awesome panini with caramelized onions, Bartlett pears, brie cheese, and prosciutto served with fresh greens. It was amazing! Erica and I shared this strawberry delight.


After enjoying the atmosphere at St. Honore, we walked around the NW perusing all the cute boutiques. Someday when I have a job, maybe I will buy something from one these cute boutiques. It was a great way to spend a rainy Sunday afternoon.

No comments: