Monday, November 10, 2008

something special

November 9th.... the day that Bree and Steph made it official. I have known Bree for nearly 10 years. We lived in the same dorm in college and worked in residence life together. She is not only a fantastic people person, but also a great friend. She met Steph about a year after I met her and she has never been the same since. These two women have the best of both worlds.... best friends and lovers in life.

They presented each other with tear-jerking vows. I shed a tear or two.
After Bree's sister pronounced them Partners In Life, we started the celebration with a great meal. My favorite was the assortment of cheeses. When do you have the opportunity to try 10 different cheeses? love it.I had my first red velvet cupcake with the most decadent cream cheese frosting. Delish!
After filling our tummies, it was time to dance. Look at the happy couple!
Picture time! Steph's dress was jaw droppingly beautiful.
My old Chum Rita- I have been lucky enough to see Rita frequently with her business trips to Portland. She is the next one to take the plunge..... in Puerto Vallarta in February! Early congrats Rita!
The last photo is of beautiful Stephanie gettin' her groove on!
Congratulations to the beautiful couple! Next on the checklist--- a baby! Good luck you two! Love you!

No comments: