Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

I am full. I'm tired and I forgot my photo cable, so I plan to keep this post short and sweet. 

Today we had Thanksgiving dinner at my brother's house, which I have been looking forward to for at least a month. My sister-in-law Angie prepared what I believe was a perfect meal! Mom's pies were to die for and the company couldn't have been better. I can't get enough of my nephews and my niece. I asked them to share what they were thankful for and what they wanted Santa to bring them in a short video clip. 

Mathew will be turning 1 next week, so he wasn't able to articulate exactly what he was hoping for, but I had to share this since he is so darn cute! 
Megan is a funny one--
I have watched this little clip about 37 times already. Just tugs on my heart strings. 

We talked, watched the Hawks loose, played Wii golf, ate appetizers, played football outside, ate dinner, played more football outside, then had some great pie. After most of the guests left, that was when the video fun began. This photobooth stuff is very entertaining. These photos are also worth a look:
I bet my brother will be thrilled about this pic!
'the crew'
Sometimes I wonder why I live so far away from these kiddos? Love'em all!

No comments: